This November in Boston, MA
Unfortunately, due to time and financial constraints, Cirugia de Torax will not be in attendance. However, since this conference is the Who’s Who of Thoracic Surgery with Drs. D’Amico, Cerfolio, McKenna, Jones and Sugarbaker as featured speakers – I strongly urge interested thoracic surgeons, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical students/ residents/fellows and nurses to attend.
Attendees are also encouraged to submit photos and highlights from this event. All of the details have been copied from the original announcement below.
Dr. Alec Patterson and Dr. David J. Sugarbaker along with the entire Program Committee, invite you to attend the Focus on Thoracic Surgery: Novel Technologies in Lung Cancer meeting in Boston from November 21-22, 2014. The program includes a faculty of internationally recognized experts in lung cancer and applications of new technology for its surgical management.Register and reserve housing before October 23, 2014 and benefit from lower registration fees and a guaranteed hotel room in Boston.
Education is a key element of the AATS and providing reduced registration fees for residents and fellows helps strengthen our mission. We are committed to continuing high quality AATS educational activities. Take advantage of the reduced registration. If you register before October 23rd, the registration fee for residents/fellows/medical students is only $75. After October 24th the fee increases to $100.
Featured Session on Friday, November 21, 2014:
- Resection: Thoracoscopic, Scott J. Swanson
- Resection: Open, Haiquan S. Chen
- Surgery Has No Role, Bryan F. Meyers
- Targeted Therapy – What the Surgeon Needs To Know, David R. Jones
- In-Vivo Lung Perfusion and Suffusion, Todd L. Demmy
Featured Session on Saturday, November 22, 2014:
Session VIII: Video Sessions – Advanced Minimally Invasive Techniques
Moderators: Scott J. Swanson and Thomas A. D’Amico
- VATS Segmentectomy, Shanda H. Blackmon
- VATS Sleeve, Thomas A. D’Amico
- Robotic Bronchial Sleeve, Robert J. Cerfolio
- VATS Chest Wall Resection, Robert J. McKenna
- VATS PA Repair, Scott J. Swanson
- VATS Pneumonectomy, Todd L. Demmy
To see what else we will be talking about: view our agenda.
Categories: Meetings/ Conference coverage